By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information and Data We Collect from You
We may collect the following information and data from you:
- contact information such as name and email address (which you provide us);
- username and password for your game account (which you provide us);
- account ID;
- profile information that you volunteer (such as profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites);
- automatically collected data (such as IP Address, your device’s operating system, browser type, and language);
- mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medium access control («MAC») address, international mobile equipment identity («IMEI»), and your device name;
- general location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application;
- precise-geo-location information from your mobile device (but only with your express consent);
- game data (such as your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files, your player ID);
- data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Google, etc.);
- data to fight fraud;
- data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment);
- data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary goals in using information are to create your account, provide Services to you, make the Service work and make it more suitable for our players in order to perform the contract, contact you, show you personalized advertisements in the Service, keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service.
For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the Terms of Service.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
We may store information on our servers and equipment in different countries.
We may use collected information to:
- update and develop player profiles;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- verify and confirm payments;
- develop and improve the Service and player experience;
- manage our relationship with you;
- provide social features as part of the Service;
- customize your Service experience;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide player support;
- provide you offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email;
- send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages;
- enable you to communicate with other players;
- to show you personalized advertisements (track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior, deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service);
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Full HP Ltd and our selected partners;
- analyze and monitor the use of the Service and its social features;
- moderate chats either automatically or manually;
- take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players;
- to contact you about your experience with Full HP Ltd sites and notify you about company news and promotions.
When you use any of the Full HP Ltd’s games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to social network, for example, Facebook), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your location-based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service.
We remind you that cheating is strictly forbidden. In case of cheating your game profile can be banned. Actions you take to change the game code or infringe certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder in another way are prosecuted by law.
We require some permissions to run an app on your Android device. Here is the full list of them:
— INTERNET: allows the applications to open network sockets;
— ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: allows the applications to access information about networks;
— BILLING: allows application to sell in-app purchases for real money;
— CHECK_LICENSE: allows the application to verify that the user has downloaded a legitimate copy of the app;
— WAKE_LOCK: allows to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming;
— ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allows the applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
— VIBRATE: allows access to the vibrating;
— GET_ACCOUNTS: allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Advertisers on mobile devices and our third-party advertising and analytics partners sometimes collect and use Advertising IDs to enable and optimize advertising. Advertising IDs are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising.
These advertisers and third-party advertising and analytics partners may collect and use data and information about you, such as your Service session activity, viewing of and interaction with an advertisement, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purposes of analyzing, tracking and measuring advertisement performance and to provide interest-based advertising.
In addition, you may see our games advertised on other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser or third party advertiser or analytics partner.
The list of our partners:
Game Analytics — https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
Google AdMob — https://policies.google.com/privacy
Firebase — https://policies.google.com/privacy
ironSource (Supersonic) — https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy
Unity Ads — https://unity3d.com/ru/legal/privacy-policy
AppLovin — https://www.applovin.com/privacy
AdColony — https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Mintegral – https://www.mintegral.com/en/privacy/
How We May Disclose Your Information to Third Parties
Full HP Ltd does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted;
- we may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, Full HP Ltd may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
- Full HP Ltd may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Sites of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information.
- we may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Your rights and options
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or delete your personal information by contacting us. We will respond to your access request within a reasonable timeframe. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
If you no longer wish to receive any types of promotional materials, you may opt-out from receiving them at any time by emailing us.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting «limit ad tracking» (Apple iOS) or «opt-out of interest-based ads» (Android).
You can always withdraw your consent for collecting personal data, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
Full HP Ltd takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party «hackers» from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your
information will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and information privacy practices. We strongly recommend you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Effective Date: January 3, 2020