BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1.1. Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Full HP Ltd policies, Full HP Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- you shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instruments (e.g. PayPal) by minors.
- you shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Full HP Ltd, or previously been banned from playing any Full HP Ltd game.
- you shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk or spam e-mail or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone.
Login information and Your Account
You may be required to select a password for your Account or you may also use other credentials to access the Account («Login Information»). You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Full HP Ltd and modify your Login Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
Full HP Ltd reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights.
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- engage in any act that Full HP Ltd deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Full HP Ltd support services.
- use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Full HP Ltd game or any Full HP Ltd game experience.
- modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Full HP Ltd game without our express written consent.
- disrupt, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Service or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users’ experience when using the Service or playing Full HP Ltd games. This includes win trading and any other kind of manipulation of rankings, taking advantage of errors in the Service to gain an unfair edge over other players and any other act that intentionally abuses or goes against the design of the Service.
- disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server («Server») used to offer or support the Service or any Full HP Ltd game environment.
- institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Full HP Ltd, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive or engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
- post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Full HP Ltd employees, including Full HP Ltd customer service representatives.
- make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other rights of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a Full HP Ltd employee.
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any Full HP Ltd game, or to obtain any information from the Service or any Full HP Ltd game using any method not expressly permitted by Full HP Ltd.
- solicit or attempt to solicit Login Information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Service or any Full HP Ltd game.
- collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
Full HP Ltd reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. Full HP Ltd reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
1.2. Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, FULL HP LTD MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR FULL HP LTD SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA IN THE SERVICE AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND FULL HP LTD IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Full HP Ltd reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time, at which point your license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated. In such event, Full HP Ltd shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Service. Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
You may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason by contacting our support service.
2.1. Games and Service
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a Full HP Ltd game client, and the Full HP Ltd game clients and server software) are owned by Full HP Ltd. Full HP Ltd reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with its games and the Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF FULL HP LTD.
2.3. Virtual Items
Full HP Ltd owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears in the Service or in Full HP Ltd games. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in any Full HP Ltd game, whether earned in a game or purchased from Full HP Ltd, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service.
3. User Content
3.1. Submission of User Content
«User Content» means any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you upload or transmit through a Full HP Ltd game client or the Service, or that other users upload or transmit, including without limitation any chat text.
The creation and spreading of inappropriate content are forbidden. Inappropriate content is:
- content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristics that are associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization;
- content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals;
- content that threatens or advocates for physical or mental harm on oneself or others;
- content that seeks to exploit others;
- content with violent or profane language;
- content that is likely to shock;
- content that may be deemed as capitalizing on or lacking reasonable sensitivity towards a natural disaster, conflict, death, or other tragic events;
- content that promotes cruelty or gratuitous violence towards animals;
- content that may be interpreted as trading in, or selling products.
3.1.1. Content Screening
Full HP Ltd assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content available in connection with the Service. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service.
By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications.
Full HP Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation your User Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any User Content.
We rely on our community members to report content that they find inappropriate via in-game instruments or e-mail email@example.com.
3.2. Information Use by Other Members of the Service
3.2.1. Public Discourse
The Service may include various forums and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. Full HP Ltd cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, do not post it on the Service. Full HP Ltd shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
3.2.2. Responsible For Your Own Content
You are solely responsible for the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Service and that you provide to others. Full HP Ltd may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, User Content that in the sole judgment of Full HP Ltd violates these Terms of Service.
3.2.3. Your License to Full HP Ltd
You hereby grant to Full HP Ltd an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license in relation to your User Content and the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Full HP Ltd does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Full HP Ltd has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights in or to your User Content.
3.3. User Interactions
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or Full HP Ltd games. You will fully cooperate with Full HP Ltd to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity.
4. Fees and Purchase Terms
In the Service you may purchase, with «real world» money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to use (a) «virtual currency», including but not limited to virtual cash or diamonds, all for use in Full HP Ltd games; (b) «virtual in-game items» (together with «virtual currency», «Virtual Items»); and (c) other goods or services («Merchandise»). You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through the Service, and not in any other way.
Full HP Ltd may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items and/or Merchandise at any time, with or without notice. Full HP Ltd shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Full HP Ltd exercises any such rights.
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
The provision of Virtual Items for use in Full HP Ltd games is a service provided by Full HP Ltd that commences immediately upon acceptance by Full HP Ltd of your purchase.
4.2. Payment of Fees
Full HP Ltd may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FULL HP LTD IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
5. Updates to the Service
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. Full HP Ltd may require that you accept updates to the Service and to Full HP Ltd games you have installed on your device or computer. You acknowledge and agree that Full HP Ltd may update the Service and Full HP Ltd games, with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service and play Full HP Ltd games.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
WITHOUT LIMITING FULL HP LTD’S LIABILITY UNDER SECTION 7 BELOW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN «AS IS» AND «AS AVAILABLE» BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. FULL HP LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
7. Limitation of Liability; Sole and Exclusive Remedy; Indemnification
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FULL HP LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FULL HP LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FULL HP LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO FULL HP LTD IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANYTHING TO FULL HP LTD DURING SUCH TIME PERIOD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY (AND FULL HP LTD’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY) FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH FULL HP LTD IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF FULL HP LTD OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF FULL HP LTD.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Full HP Ltd (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service.
8. Dispute Resolution and Law
10. General Provisions
10.1. Supplemental Policies
Full HP Ltd may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests or loyalty programs. Your right to use such services is subject to those specific policies and these Terms of Service.
10.2. Entire Agreement
10.3. No Waiver
Except as expressly and specifically set forth in this these Terms of Service, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by Full HP Ltd shall be deemed a modification of these Terms of Service nor legally binding, unless documented in physical writing, hand signed by You and a representative of Full HP Ltd.
10.5. Force Majeure
Full HP Ltd shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Full HP Ltd, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond our control such as acts of war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
Effective Date: July 5, 2019